Friday, January 26, 2007

The Yellow Trap

I'd rather not explain about the title because it will loose the sense of mystery in it. I can still remember how all this happened to this hapless soul who has been pathetically unlucky in the Game of Hearts. I've seen it all happened before my eyes; I was probably the sole witness to her sometimes happy and [most of the time] bitter fight against the real, the ideal and the norm.

Who knows? I just remember that it all started here...

February 6, 2006 (Monday)

There was an invasion. But this was nothing serious. No, we're not being attacked by monstrous foreign colonizers nor a civil war was meaning to break out. But I feel like a captive. His "type of people" wouldn't just let me go. I was yearning to break free and just when I thought the strings have loosened, another one got a hold of me.


February 7, 2006 (Tuesday)

Why do I easily fall for goofballs? He has that sweet innocent yet appalling look. He looks ridiculously funny.


February 9, 2006 (Thursday)

Am I really being stupid? I know I am leaving the last ounce of my self-worth splayed flatly on the floor. Am I already threading on it without really knowing?


(to be continued... the author's eyes were drooping like crazy already...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home